Case Study: IRWIN Tools “Kirk Muller Ultimate Hockey Experience”
Increase sales of industrial customers, while also providing training and insight on product development.
- Develop an exciting incentive program and event for IRWIN Tools sales staff to rally around
- Leverage the incentive program to increase sales and build customer relationships
- Incorporate the IRWIN Tools’ research and development centre in Huntersville, NC to increase product knowledge for sales staff and customers.
What Thom Partners Delivered:
- A customer incentive/event trip that focused on client entertainment, relationship building, and product training.
- Thom Partners provided its turnkey services for all aspects of the event, including site selection, flight/hotel bookings, scheduling, tour scheduling, restaurant selection, etc.
- Customers and IRWIN Tools sales staff traveled to Huntersville, NC to meet with the research and development team to learn about how IRWIN Tools creates its products with the tradesman in mind.
- Following training, guests were transported from Huntersville, NC to Raleigh, NC for a weekend with Kirk Muller.
- Customers and IRWIN Tools sales staff take part in the following events:
- Private dinner with Kirk Muller
- Tour of the Carolina Hurricanes dressing room
- Private viewing of the Carolina Hurricanes morning skate
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Tampa Bay Lightning in a private suite